Content uploaded to the Site by the User is the responsibility of the User. Ritapos may use this Content for any purpose without prior approval by anonymizing it.
Ritapos will not disclose the Content transmitted to it electronically through the Site to third parties, except for the purposes and scope determined by the User Agreement with the Users. In this context, Ritapos undertakes to keep the Content strictly private and confidential, to consider it a confidentiality obligation, and to take all necessary measures to ensure and maintain confidentiality, to prevent all or any part of confidential information from entering the public domain or unauthorized use or disclosure to a third party. and undertakes to show due diligence.
In case the User gives consent to Ritapos, the Contents can be processed, stored, and used by Ritapos and its partners for purposes such as payment transactions, billing and processing, bank integration, third-party applications to which the User allows access, and direct marketing, within the framework of the User’s consent. It can be transferred to third parties to provide the services requested.
Ritapos may disclose the Content to other users in order to provide requested services such as sending invoices and sharing payment information. In case the User wishes to use the Contents of the other user, he/she will obtain the approval of the relevant user and will use the Contents within the scope of this approval.
Personal information may be used to contact the User or to improve the User’s experience on the Site (such as maintenance and support for services, improving existing services, creating new services, and providing personalized services), as well as creating a database, and maintaining memberships and Ritapos’s services. It will also be able to process, store and transfer to third parties for the purpose of performing other activities necessary for its provision to the User.
Ritapos, by anonymizing the usage and transaction information of the User on the Site; to be used in statistical evaluations, performance evaluations, marketing campaigns, and donation campaigns of Ritapos and its business partners, annual reports, and similar reports, in the time required for the realization of these purposes, and transmit them to business partners.
The information requested from Users who respond to periodic or non-periodic surveys that can be organized on the site and consent to the processing of their personal information may be used by Ritapos for direct marketing, statistical analysis, and creating a database.
Ritapos will also be able to share the User’s information with third parties in the presence of the following conditions;
In order to identify and solve technical problems related to the system, Ritapos may have to detect and use the IP address of the users when necessary. IP addresses can also be used to identify users in a general way and to gather comprehensive demographic information.
Ritapos has the right to transfer the data related to the above-mentioned purposes to its servers (servers may belong to itself, its affiliates, or subcontractors) located anywhere in the world other than the User’s country of residence.
It is possible to provide links to other sites and applications through the site, and Ritapos does not bear any responsibility for the privacy practices and contents of these sites and applications.
Delete Associated Data
You can delete your data from Ritapos easily by visiting store settings.
Please follow the steps below:
- Log in to Ritapos using your credentials.
- Navigate to the “Store Settings” page. This is typically found at the top right corner of the application.
- Look for the button related to erasing data. The button is on the right side of the page. It might be at the bottom of the page if you are using a mobile device. Click on this button.
- A dialog box will be opened.
- Review the available options and locate the section related to data deletion or account closure.
- Follow the instructions provided to initiate the data deletion process.
- Ensure that all relevant data associated with your account is selected for deletion. This may include personal information, order history, preferences, and any other data you wish to remove.
- Confirm your decision to delete the associated data when prompted. Take note that this action is usually irreversible, and once deleted, the data cannot be recovered.
- After completing the data deletion process on ritapos.com, it is recommended to clear your browser cache and cookies. This step helps ensure that any stored information related to your account is removed from your local device.
These steps will not delete your main account. To delete it please send an email to [email protected]
By following these steps, you can delete your associated data on ritapos.com. Remember to exercise caution when deleting data, as it may have consequences for your account and services provided by ritapos.com.
If you need assistance please contact us.